terms and Conditions
1. LEGAL NOTICE
The website https://bocanegramadrid.com (hereinafter, the "Website") is owned by the company Bocanegra Madrid, (hereinafter, "Bocanegra Madrid" or the "Company") Spanish company with registered office at Calle del Marqués de Cubas, 2, 28014 Madrid, Spain, holder of CIF number B87494225 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona.
The Company makes the website https://bocanegramadrid.com available to Internet users so that they can get to know Bocanegra Madrid as well as the products it offers and hire them if they wish, as well as contact Bocanegra Madrid or know the procedures to follow to acquire the products, the conditions of return of the same, the available forms of payment, the delivery times, etc.
2. SALE AND CANCELLATION POLICY
As a general rule, except in the case of special events, and up to 72 hours before the start of the event, the company will allow modifications, changes or refunds on tickets purchased through the web. Due to company policy, when buying tickets, it does not add extra charges or transaction costs which are entirely assumed by the company and for this reason, in case of cancellation, an amount of € 2 + 10% will be deducted for each ticket returned. In case of modifications and changes in the date or the services, the client must pay the amount of the difference if there is one.
3. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Certain products offered by Bocanegra Madrid on the Web may be subject to a specific or particular regime regarding the right of withdrawal. You can find the specificities or special characteristics of the contracting of these products in their respective particular conditions, included in these general conditions as their own sections.
4. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND REGISTRATION
Through the website https://bocanegramadrid.com, Bocanegra Madrid offers you an online shopping service available 24 hours a day where you can easily and conveniently purchase the products you choose.
Access to the Web is free except for the part related to the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that you have contracted.
By accessing the Web you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to contract the products offered on the Web in accordance with these General Conditions, which you also declare to fully understand and accept.
The User can freely browse the Web and access it as many times as he wants. You can also browse the Web without registering or creating an account.
You are solely responsible for providing your data correctly in the registration and contracting processes established on the website and for maintaining the confidential, personal and secret nature of the corresponding passwords and registration keys. For this reason, Bocanegra Madrid reminds you that you must pay special attention and care regarding the introduction of your personal data, especially the bank details and delivery of the order and not share your registration keys and password with third parties. Any damage or loss derived directly or indirectly to Bocanegra Madrid or to third parties under your email and registration password will be your sole responsibility.
5. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
As a user of the website https://bocanegramadrid.com you agree to use the website in accordance with these General Conditions, good faith and current legislation. You also declare and declare that you are of legal age and understand these General Conditions.
The prices and conditions of the services offered at Bocanegra Madrid are specified by the clubs and are not negotiable. They are always indicative and are subject to availability and changes without prior notice if the club deems it necessary. Bocanegra Madrid is committed to the full refund of the amount paid in case the client requires it in the face of an unexpected change in prices or conditions.
The contracting of products through the Web by minors is strictly prohibited. In this regard, Bocanegra Madrid reserves the right to verify the veracity of the data provided by the Users, especially their age. The Company will not assume any responsibility for people who fail to comply with these General Conditions, current applicable regulations, are minors or have been previously expelled from the Web.
In any case, you must refrain from:
- 1. Reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Website or any of its contents, including these General Conditions, regardless of the purpose of said use, without prior written authorization from the Company.
- 2. Enter data programs on the Web or its network that may cause damage to the computer systems of the Company, its suppliers or third parties.
- 4. Insert any type of link or link that allows linking or reproducing the Website or its contents with said websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or networks on foreign websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or social networks. Other people's social networks except if the link only links directly to the main page of the Web without being able to reproduce it in any way.
- 5. Link or reproduce the Web or its contents from third party websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or social networks that are contrary to the law, offensive or infringement of human dignity, fundamental rights or the Company itself and / or are liable to be considered criminal.
- 6. Introduce and / or disseminate on the Web content that violates human rights and the dignity of people, such as racist, xenophobic, pornographic content or that represents an apology for terrorism.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Web and its contents are subject to protection in application of current national regulations on Intellectual and / or Industrial Property. Bocanegra Madrid is the owner or has duly licensed all the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights on the Web and its contents.
Any form of reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available and, in general, any other act of exploitation, whether or not it has commercial purposes for the website or its contents, without the prior express consent of the Business.
The Company reserves all Intellectual and Industrial Property rights over the Web and its contents. In no case and under no circumstances does access to the Web or browsing through it constitute or imply an assignment of any kind by the Company of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of the web or its contents.